Tuesday, February 05, 2008

yesturday.

I always find it funny that small children like to run in any direction, again and again. Until they are completely breathless. And then proceed to run some more.

So I woke up this morning, as usual in the afternoon. With no end in sight.
u know that uncomfortable feeling that you get whenever

Lived. Rather then livid. Yea i know what it's like to turn your back on everyone you had hoped in. It's saturday. Clinging east I turn on a movie. I fly away from everything not perfect. That doesn't mean I'm refusing for settling for less. That means that I'm settling for none. Which doesn't really work in the earth. You gotta just take what life gives you. You know. There is no clean wood cut table here. Everything is a reflection, a shadow, a beautiful whisper of the best. And all these things that aren't completely, you just have to accept as okay, will-do, and appreciate them for exactly what there, nothing more and nothing less.

I appreciate Notepad so much. I think that it is the most useful software that comes with microsoft windows. From it my sould has soared, my mind has rambled, my days were planned. It is the cure all to every ailment and need. It's the bomb. Tell me, honestly, if there is any better freebie component of windows. I tell you, there isn't. None can beat the wonders of notepad!

No comments: