Sunday, March 16, 2008

moving around

so i've been starting up biking to work, and running more oft.

but yesterday i mulled about, in a frequent manner that would make an old retrospectual gasp. but i do ( and i know i will [gasp and/or cry] too.

i looked out the window for a bit though, and pondered if i should run. then i wanted to run. it was beautiful outside. it took me another 4 hours to get my ass out there.

but it was good. near the end of the first 2 miles, i decided i would do the loop 4 x, which equates to a little over 6 miles. and i did, my pace paralleling 10:00 pr mile. it was amazing because this is the first time in my life that i have run that far nonstop.

i know i'm on a high these days, in consequently, a runner's high, but i'd like to train for a half-marathon. it makes me sad to know that i can only cross my fingers.

No comments: